If your chosen time and party size is unavailable, please contact us at:
Mon-Fri – 10am – 6pm
Sat/Sun – 12-8
Central Reservations – 01389 722239
Outside of these hours, phone the restaurant
01475 541 254
For parties over 10 people, please complete the large party enquiry form using the button above and a member of the team will be in touch.
Please note we are unable to accept email reservations at this time
All reservations placed during the month of December will require a deposit of £10 per person. This is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Any reduction in party size will result in the forfeit of the deposit for that person.
PLEASE NOTE, DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND REGARDLESS OF THE NOTICE PERIOD GIVEN, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE OUTLINED BELOW ARE FOR ALL OTHER MONTHS EXCLUDING DECEMBER BOOKINGS, THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR DECEMBER.
Parties of 8 or less:
To confirm your reservation we kindly request card details. No charges will be made to your card at this time however should you fail to arrive for your booking your card will be charged £10 per person.
Parties of 9 or more:
To confirm your reservation we kindly request a £10pp deposit. Deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.Deposits will be lost if numbers are reduced, so please ensure you know accurate numbers when booking. Additional numbers will require an additional deposit.
1. Tables will be held for 15 mins. If you are running late please advise us.
2. Please advise us of any allergens or special requirements in advance.
3. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate requests, we cannot guarantee that special requests will be honoured.
4. Online bookings are only available for groups of up to 10 guests.
5. Changes to bookings that have already been made must be done by contacting the restaurant directly.
6. By law, an appropriate face covering must be worn when in venues (unless exempt), we reserve the right to refuse entry if this is not followed.
7. Track & trace must be completed by all adults in the party, failure to do so will result in entry being refused.
8. At busy times we may request the return of your table after the allotted time has expired.