Thank you for choosing Coast Langbank.
Due to the current Level 3 restrictions in place in Scotland, we are operating on amended opening hours.
We are open for Breakfast from 9am and lunch from 11:30am. Our all day A La Carte menu runs from 11:30am with last orders for food indoors at 6:30pm. The sale of alcohol is currently prohibited indoors.
Our outdoor spaces will be open from 10am daily (weather dependent) serving meals until 10pm. The sale of alcohol is currently permitted outdoors.
Reservations can be made for our restaurant using the link below. Please note, we are not taking reservations for our outdoor spaces – this will operate on a first come first served basis.
If your chosen time and party size is unavailable, please contact the restaurant directly at 01475 541 254
Please note we are unable to accept email reservations at this time
To confirm your reservation we kindly request card details during peak service. No charges will be made to your card at this time however should you fail to arrive for your booking your card will be charged £10 per person
1. Tables will be held for 15 mins. If you are running late please advise us. After this, you table will be given away and we may not be able to accommodate you.
2. Please advise us of any allergens or special requirements in advance.
3. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate requests, we cannot guarantee that special requests will be honoured.
4. Online bookings are only available for groups of up to 6 guests, please note that this must be from a maximum of two households.
5. By law, an appropriate face covering must be worn when in venues, we reserve the right to refuse entry if this is not followed.
6. Changes to bookings that have already been made must be done by contacting the restaurant directly.
7. During peak service we may request the return of your table after the allotted time has expired.